A Lot of Town in a Small Package Milford, PA.
Here are some things
that may be of interest to you.
- Visit Grey Towers National Historic Site, home of
Gifford Pinchot, conservationist & governor of Pennsylvania.
- Enjoy the beauty of Bushkill Falls and Dingman Falls,
both nearby. Dingman Falls is handicap accessible.
- Visit The Columns, Museum of the Pike County
Historical Society, and home of the Lincoln Flag, one of America's national treasures.
- Take a Self-Guided Eagle Watch Tour. Inquire at local
merchants for the tape.
- Visit the many antique, craft, and specialty shops in
the town center.
- Visit the Old Lumberyard and all of the unique shops
to be found there.
- Enjoy the abundance of Victorian architecture, many on
the national register, in Milford's historic district.
- Take a self-guided tour of a Turn-of-the-Century Grist
Mill at the Upper Mill, & visit the many fine shops there.
- Check local calendars for cultural events such as
Sunflower Hill Productions and the Black Bear Film Festival.
- Enjoy rafting or canoeing on the Delaware River. Local
companies offer rental equipment and services for this popular outdoor activity.
exists on all pages and each picture. If you want to use them, you are kindly requested to
ask first for an authorisation and you must create a link to the pages and pictures you
have copied. There are neither other obligations nor fees. If you publish the information,
please add a reference to this Home Page for www.MilfordDiner.com